Contact lenses can be pretty costly compared to wearing a cheaper pair of glasses, but the benefits of contacts outweigh the cons for millions of people, which is why finding a good deal is critical. In my experience, using a rebate can be one of the most powerful things you can do to get an annual supply of contact lenses for less. This is because contact lens manufacturers like Alcon are willing to reward your loyalty to their products by offering a bulk discount in the form of a rebate.
It’s important to realize that when you buy your Dailies AquaComfort Plus 90 Pack contact lenses, you must usually purchase an annual supply to participate in the rebate program.
This article will walk you through all of the Dailies AquaComfort Plus 90 Pack program details so that you can save money
Dailies AquaComfort Plus 90 Pack Product Overview
Dailies AquaComfort Plus 90 Pack contact lenses are daily disposable lenses, that are a healthy option for your child. These single-use lenses can help establish great wearing habits for younger wearers just getting started with contact lenses. They are also great for adults and their easy care and wear schedule makes them a popular and cost-effective contact lens. These contacts are made from nelfilcon A and contain 69% water content. Benefits of this lens include crisp, clear vision, blink-activated moisture technology for refreshing comfort all day, and no cleaning required.
Dailies AquaComfort Plus 90 Pack Lens Parameters
Sph: +8.00 to +6.50 in 0.50 D steps
+6.00 to +0.50 in 0.25 D steps
-0.50 to -6.00 in 0.25 D steps
-6.50 to -15.00 in 0.50 D steps
Dailies AquaComfort Plus 90 Pack Rebate Amounts
Alcon has 3 rebate programs. The savings increase as you move down the list! Let’s take a look at each one.
- Online purchase rebate program
- In-store purchase rebate program for existing Alcon wearers
- In-store purchase rebate program for NEW Alcon wearers
Let’s break them each down!
1. Dailies AquaComfort Plus 90 Pack Online Rebate Program
Save $50 on an annual supply (8 boxes of 90 contacts) online purchase of these Daily contact lenses:
Which online stores participate in the Alcon online rebate program?
The following online stores participate in Alcon’s online rebate program:
How To Submit a Rebate Claim For An Online Purchase
Filing a claim for an online purchase is easy. You just have to go to onlinealconrebates.com. You will need to provide a rebate code from the online store and upload a photo of your purchase receipt, product UPC code, and the receipt from your eye exam with an eye doctor.
2. Dailies AquaComfort Plus 90 PackIn-Store Rebate Program – EXISTING Wearers
Save $100 on an annual supply (8 boxes of 90 contacts) in-store purchase of these Daily contact lenses:
How To Submit a Rebate Claim For An In-Store Purchase
Filing a claim for an online purchase is easy. You just have to go to alconchoice.com. You will need to provide a rebate code from the retailer and upload a photo of your purchase receipt, product UPC code, and the receipt from your eye exam with an eye doctor.
3. Dailies AquaComfort Plus 90 PackIn-Store Rebate Program – NEW Wearers Only
Save $100 on an annual supply (8 boxes of 90 contacts) purchase of these DAILIES AquaComfort Plus® choices:
Which Stores Participate In Alcon’s In-Store Rebate Program?
The rebate from Alcon is only valid on purchases through eye care providers who prescribed your contacts, or from a location affiliated with that provider. When you are purchasing Precision1, Air Optix, DAILIES AquaComfort Plus or DAILIES Total1 contact lenses, make sure that they’re participating.
The in-store rebate is NOT valid on purchases from Internet retailers or purchases made through large retailers including, but not limited to, Walmart Vision Centers, Target Optical, and Costco Optical.
What’s The Catch With The Alcon Online Rebate Program for Dailies AquaComfort Plus 90 Pack Contacts?
Claiming a rebate can feel like you’re a circus lion jumping through the ring master’s hoop. Not with Alcon! The requirements are simple:
- Valid on annual supply lens purchases in the prior 60 days at participating retailers
- The claim must be submitted within 60 days of purchase at OnlineAlconRebates.com.
- The rebate comes in the form of a Visa® prepaid gift card
How Do I Get My Alcon Rebate?
Like the Alcon rebate requirements, filing your rebate claim is easy and no-nonsense.
You’ll need to submit legible electronic copies of the following within 60 days of purchase:
- Sales receipt (your sales receipt showing lens purchase and purchase date)
- Your eye exam/lens fitting receipt from your eye care provider
You may call the support line at 1-855-344-6871 for assistance. Please note that rebate claims cannot be submitted by phone.
How To File Your Claim Online
- Go to Alcon’s website at onlinealconrebates.com for online purchases or https://www.alconchoice.com/ for in-store purchases.
- Enter the rebate code you received from the online retailer. If you didn’t’ receive a code or instructions, contact the retailer.
- Enter and verify your email address
- Follow through the website directions to complete your rebate claim. That’s it!
Alcon Rebate Program Terms and Conditions
Still looking for more details? Here are the full program terms and conditions:
- Purchase date is determined by the date on your sales receipt. No late submissions will be accepted.
- Eye exam or lens fitting receipt is required.
- Submissions must be made (and postmarked, if by mail) within sixty (60) days of lens purchase. All rebate submissions must be made by the patient or purchaser.
- All rebate submissions require a valid rebate code and legible images of the following documentation: (A) a valid sales receipt that includes: (i) patient or purchaser name; (ii) Alcon contact lens product purchased; (iii) purchase location; (iv) number of boxes purchased; and (v) date of purchase; (B) an eye exam/lens fitting receipt with name of patient and date of exam/fitting; (C) a UPC/barcode label from one purchased product box; and (D) if submitting by mail, a completed Alcon Rebate Redemption Form. One (1) mail-in rebate per envelope. Alcon is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, postage-due or misdirected mail. We suggest that you make a copy of all rebate materials for your records. All material submitted becomes property of Alcon and will not be returned.
- All rebate submissions are subject to purchase validation. Alcon reserves the right to request additional information in connection with each rebate submission.
- Limit of one (1) Alcon rebate per person, per 12-month period and up to five (5) rebates per household per 12-month period except where prohibited by law.
- Purchase must be made in a single transaction.
- Valid only in the United States, and U.S. Territories (Puerto Rico, Guam and U.S. Virgin Islands). No P.O. boxes (except in ND and where required by law). Void where prohibited by law.
- Allow 2 to 6 weeks for delivery of your rebate following receipt and verification of all required rebate documentation. Rebates are payable in the form of a Visa prepaid card.
- Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 U.S. Code Section 1341 and 1342).
- Alcon reserves the right to cancel, modify or change this rebate program and institute fraud prevention measures at any time without notice.
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS:
- If you are personally filing a claim for reimbursement from a third-party payer (e.g., insurance company, employer group, flexible spending account, etc.) for the purchase of these contact lenses, your claim must be based upon your payment less the value of this rebate. If your doctor is filing the claim for reimbursement from a third-party payer on your behalf, you must notify the doctor’s office of the need to deduct this rebate amount from the purchase price used in calculating the claim.
- Once the rebate claim has been approved for payment, you will receive an email from [email protected] with instructions for redeeming a virtual or physical Alcon Visa® Prepaid card. Please note that access to your funds will expire after 3 months from issuance. If you do not provide an email address you will be mailed a physical Alcon Visa® Prepaid card after claim approval. Use your Visa prepaid card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the U.S. The card may not be used at any merchant, including internet and mail or telephone order merchants, outside of the U.S. Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Your use of the prepaid card is governed by the Cardholder Agreement, and some fees may apply. This is not a gift card. Please note that prepaid cards are subject to expiration, so pay close attention to the expiration date of the card.
Alcon Rebate FAQs
What If I Purchased My Contacts Online?
Do I Need To Mail Forms In?
No, the entire rebate process can be done online. Start shopping now and use our site to find the lowest price available for your Alcon contacts!
How Long Does The Rebate Take To Arrive?
The process of getting your contact lens rebate can take 4-6 weeks and you will receive your rebate in the form of a prepaid VISA card.
Camilo is the founder of Contacts Compare and is a contact lens enthusiast who has been buying, shopping, and comparing contact lenses for over 12 years. He started Contacts Compare because it was nearly impossible to compare prices quickly to make sure he was getting the best price possible. He holds degrees from Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania. His favorite contact lens is Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with Hydraluxe.