Rebates are one of the absolute best ways to save money and get cheaper contacts. If you are looking for the Dailies AquaComfort Plus rebate program by Alcon you are in the right place.
If you wear Dailies Total1, Air Optix, or Precision1 Contact lenses, Alcon has rebate programs for those products too. You can also check out our full Dailies AquaComfort Plus Review here.
Several Dailies AquaComfort Plus contact lenses are eligible for a manufacturer’s rebate, and you should definitely take advantage of it. One thing to keep in mind is that you’ll need to buy an annual supply of contacts in a single order, but the savings are hard to beat. The rebate is the biggest if you are buying Alcon Dailies AquaComfort Plus for the first time!
The best part is that your online purchase can qualify for the rebate. Other contact lens rebates make you shop in-store to qualify for a rebate, but that’s not the case for select Dailies AquaComfort Plus contacts! You can use our price comparison engine to find which participating online store has the lowest price for your Dailies AquaComfort Plus contacts.
Here is everything you need to know to save money and get your rebate.
Alcon has 3 rebate programs for Dailies AquaComfort Plus contacts. The savings increase as you move down the list! Let’s take a look at each one.
- Online Dailies AquaComfort Plus purchase rebate program
- In-store Dailies AquaComfort Plus purchase rebate program for existing Alcon wearers
- In-store Dailies AquaComfort Plus purchase rebate program for NEW Alcon wearers
Let’s break them each down!
1. Online Rebate Program for Dailies AquaComfort Plus
Save $40 on an annual supply (8 boxes of 90 contacts) online purchase of these DAILIES AquaComfort Plus contact lenses:
Which online stores participate in the Alcon Dailies AquaComfort Plus online rebate program?
The following online stores participate in Alcon’s online rebate program:
How To Submit a Rebate Claim For An Online Purchase
Filing a claim for an online purchase is easy. You just have to go to onlinealconrebates.com. You will need to provide a rebate code from the online store and upload a photo of your purchase receipt, product UPC code, and the receipt from your eye exam with an eye doctor.
2. Alcon In-Store Rebate Program for Existing Dailies AquaComfort Plus Wearers
Save $100 on an annual supply (8 boxes of 90 contacts) in-store purchase of these Dailies AquaComfort Plus contact lenses:
How To Submit a Rebate Claim For An In-Store Purchase
Filing a claim for an online purchase is easy. You just have to go to alconchoice.com. You will need to provide a rebate code from the retailer and upload a photo of your purchase receipt, product UPC code, and the receipt from your eye exam with an eye doctor.
3. Alcon In-Store Rebate Program for New Wearers of Dailies AquaComfort Plus
Save $100 on an annual supply (8 boxes of 90 contacts) purchase of these DAILIES AquaComfort Plus® choices:
Which Stores Participate In Alcon’s DAILIES AquaComfort Plus In-Store Rebate Program?
The rebate from Alcon is only valid on purchases through eye care providers who prescribed your contacts, or from a location affiliated with that provider. When you are purchasing Precision1, Air Optix, or DAILIES Total1 contact lenses, make sure that they’re participating.
The in-store rebate is NOT valid on purchases from Internet retailers or purchases made through large retailers including, but not limited to, Walmart Vision Centers, Target Optical, and Costco Optical.
What’s The Catch With The DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Online Rebate Program?
Claiming a rebate can feel like you’re a circus lion jumping through the ring master’s hoop. Not with Alcon! The requirements are simple:
- Purchase an annual supply of DAILIES AquaComfort Plus contacts
- Valid on annual supply lens purchases in the prior 60 days at participating retailers
- The claim must be submitted within 60 days of purchase at OnlineAlconRebates.com.
- The rebate comes in the form of a Visa® prepaid gift card
How Do I Get My Alcon Rebate for my DAILIES AquaComfort Plus contacts?
Like the Alcon rebate requirements, filing your rebate claim is easy and no-nonsense.
You’ll need to submit legible electronic copies of the following within 60 days of purchase:
- Sales receipt (your sales receipt showing lens purchase and purchase date)
- Your eye exam/lens fitting receipt from your eye care provider
You may call the support line at 1-855-344-6871 for assistance. Please note that rebate claims cannot be submitted by phone.
How To File Your Claim Online
- Go to Alcon’s website at onlinealconrebates.com for online purchases or https://www.alconchoice.com/ for in-store purchases.
- Enter the rebate code you received from the online retailer. If you didn’t’ receive a code or instructions, contact the retailer.
- Enter and verify your email address
- Follow through the website directions to complete your rebate claim. That’s it!
Alcon DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Rebate Program Terms and Conditions
Still looking for more details? Here are the full program terms and conditions:
- Purchase date is determined by the date on your sales receipt. No late submissions will be accepted.
- Eye exam or lens fitting receipt is required.
- Submissions must be made (and postmarked, if by mail) within sixty (60) days of lens purchase. All rebate submissions must be made by the patient or purchaser.
- All rebate submissions require a valid rebate code and legible images of the following documentation: (A) a valid sales receipt that includes: (i) patient or purchaser name; (ii) Alcon contact lens product purchased; (iii) purchase location; (iv) number of boxes purchased; and (v) date of purchase; (B) an eye exam/lens fitting receipt with name of patient and date of exam/fitting; (C) a UPC/barcode label from one purchased product box; and (D) if submitting by mail, a completed Alcon Rebate Redemption Form. One (1) mail-in rebate per envelope. Alcon is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, postage-due or misdirected mail. We suggest that you make a copy of all rebate materials for your records. All material submitted becomes property of Alcon and will not be returned.
- All rebate submissions are subject to purchase validation. Alcon reserves the right to request additional information in connection with each rebate submission.
- Limit of one (1) Alcon rebate per person, per 12-month period and up to five (5) rebates per household per 12-month period except where prohibited by law.
- Purchase must be made in a single transaction.
- Valid only in the United States, and U.S. Territories (Puerto Rico, Guam and U.S. Virgin Islands). No P.O. boxes (except in ND and where required by law). Void where prohibited by law.
- Allow 2 to 6 weeks for delivery of your rebate following receipt and verification of all required rebate documentation. Rebates are payable in the form of a Visa prepaid card.
- Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 U.S. Code Section 1341 and 1342).
- Alcon reserves the right to cancel, modify or change this rebate program and institute fraud prevention measures at any time without notice.
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS:
- If you are personally filing a claim for reimbursement from a third-party payer (e.g., insurance company, employer group, flexible spending account, etc.) for the purchase of these contact lenses, your claim must be based upon your payment less the value of this rebate. If your doctor is filing the claim for reimbursement from a third-party payer on your behalf, you must notify the doctor’s office of the need to deduct this rebate amount from the purchase price used in calculating the claim.
- Once the rebate claim has been approved for payment, you will receive an email from [email protected] with instructions for redeeming a virtual or physical Alcon Visa® Prepaid card. Please note that access to your funds will expire after 3 months from issuance. If you do not provide an email address you will be mailed a physical Alcon Visa® Prepaid card after claim approval. Use your Visa prepaid card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the U.S. The card may not be used at any merchant, including internet and mail or telephone order merchants, outside of the U.S. Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Your use of the prepaid card is governed by the Cardholder Agreement, and some fees may apply. This is not a gift card. Please note that prepaid cards are subject to expiration, so pay close attention to the expiration date of the card.
Alcon DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Rebate FAQs
What If I Purchased My Contacts Online?
No Problem! The rebate site for online purchases is onlinealconrebates.com. If you made your contact lens purchase in-store, visit alconchoice.com, and follow the steps.
Do I Need To Mail Forms In?
No, the entire rebate process can be done online. Shop now!
How Long Does The Rebate Take To Arrive?
The process of getting your contact lens rebate can take 4-6 weeks and you will receive your rebate in the form of a prepaid VISA card.
Camilo is the founder of Contacts Compare and is a contact lens enthusiast who has been buying, shopping, and comparing contact lenses for over 12 years. He started Contacts Compare because it was nearly impossible to compare prices quickly to make sure he was getting the best price possible. He holds degrees from Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania. His favorite contact lens is Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with Hydraluxe.