The Acuvue Oasys with Transitions 6 Pack rebate program is a wonderful way to save money on your Acuvue Oasys Transitions brand contact lenses.
Contact lenses can be pretty costly, so using a rebate can be one of the most powerful things you can do to get an annual supply of contact lenses for less.
The biggest thing that shoppers of Acuvue Oasys with Transitions 6 Pack don’t realize is that you are usually required to purchase an annual supply to participate in the rebate program.
This article will walk you through all of the Acuvue Oasys with Transitions 6 Pack Rebate program details so that you can save money. If you’d like to learn about other lenses that are eligible, please refer to our Acuvue Rewards Program page.
Acuvue Oasys with Transitions 6 Pack Product Overview
Acuvue Oasys with Transitions 6 Pack contact lenses seamlessly react when exposed to UV and High Energy Visible (HEV) light. The contact lenses darken in under a minute, and then quickly fade from dark to clear within 90 seconds when removed from direct sunlight. These are ideal for wearers who lead an active lifestyle and enjoy splitting their time between indoor and outdoor activities. This contact lens is for anyone who is far or near sighted or anyone looking for light management benefits, including those who do not require vision correction. This product is currently not available for people with astigmatism or presbyopia.
In addition, ACUVUE OASYS with Transitions 6 Pack contacts actively filter bright light by blocking up to 15% of blue light indoors and up to 55% outdoors, where you need it most. Less blue light in the evening can help regulate your circadian rhythm which helps with high quality sleep at night.
Keep reading to learn how the Acuvue Rebate Program works!
Acuvue Oasys with Transitions 6 Pack Rebate Amount
- Save $20 on an annual supply (8 boxes of 6 contacts) – New and Current Wearers Eligible
Find the lowest price for Acuvue Oasys with Transitions 6 Pack online
Don’t forget that you can always save money by using our price comparison engine to see which online store currently has the lowest price available for Acuvue Oasys with Transitions 6 Pack.
Do Online Stores Participate In The Acuvue Oasys with Transitions 6 Pack Rebate Program?
No, at this time, the Acuvue Rewards program is only available at your local retailers. Per program details, ACUVUE® Rewards are only valid on in-office purchases and purchases made at select retail locations. Rewards are NOT valid for internet purchases OR purchases made at large retailers including (but not limited to) Costco Optical, Sam’s Club Optical, BJ’s Optical, Walmart Optical, or Target Optical.
That means you’ll have to purchase from your eye doctor or from an optical shop. There is a chance that you could save more by purchasing online, so make sure you check our contact lens price comparison tool.
How Do I Get My Acuvue Rewards Rebate?
Claiming a rebate can feel like you’re a circus lion jumping through the ring master’s hoop. The requirements are:
- You must create an account on Acuvue.com and fill in all the required information in the Rewards section.
- Purchases of ACUVUE OASYS Family, 1 DAY ACUVUE MOIST Family, and ACUVUE VITA must be made in-office or in-store.
- Reward (rebate) requests with valid Reward Code obtained from place of purchase must be submitted online within 60 days of purchase.
- Requires submission of product purchase receipt showing:
- (a) patient name
- (b) name of seller
- (c) ACUVUE brand purchased
- (d) number of boxes/lenses purchased
- (e) date of purchase
- (f) purchase price.
- To submit for a reward (rebate) online, the consumer must register online for MyACUVUE and become an ACUVUE Insider.
Once you submit online with the required items, you must then:
- Mail your tear pad sheet containing a unique rewards code and your original unaltered receipt to: Merkle, PO Box 5085, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5085.
- Once your tear pad sheet and original unaltered receipt are received, your submission will be processed.
- If your tear pad sheet and receipt are not received within 4 weeks, you will receive a rejection notification informing you that these were not received. You can always mail the receipt and tear pad back in and your submission will be re-evaluated upon receipt.
- The rebate comes in the form of a Visa® prepaid gift card.
Acuvue Rewards Rebate FAQs
Where Do I File My Rebate Claim?
You can file your claim and get started on the Acuvue Rewards website.
What If I Purchased My Contacts Online?
You must make your purchase at a participating location or retailer. Make sure to ask your Eye Care Professional for your Rewards Code at the time of purchase.
Is the rewards code available at any place that sells ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses?
No. ACUVUE® rewards are only available through in-office purchases and purchases made at participating retail locations. Rewards are not valid for internet purchases or purchases made at Costco Optical, Sam’s Club Optical, BJs Optical, Walmart Optical, and Target Optical.
Do I Need To Mail Forms In?
Yes, Acuvue Rewards requires you to mail in your form after you complete it online.
How Long Does The Rebate Take To Arrive?
The process of getting your contact lens rebate can take 2-4 weeks once it’s received and approved.
How do I obtain a rewards code?
You must make your purchase at a participating location. Make sure to ask your Eye Doctor for your Rewards Code at the time of purchase.
Camilo is the founder of Contacts Compare and is a contact lens enthusiast who has been buying, shopping, and comparing contact lenses for over 12 years. He started Contacts Compare because it was nearly impossible to compare prices quickly to make sure he was getting the best price possible. He holds degrees from Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania. His favorite contact lens is Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with Hydraluxe.