At this time, Acuvue does not offer a rebate for Acuvue Oasys for Presbyopia 6 Pack contact lenses. However, other leading Acuvue products do qualify for the rebate and you can learn more at our Acuvue Rewards Rebate program page.
Acuvue Oasys for Presbyopia 6 Pack Product Details
Acuvue Oasys for Presbyopia 6 Pack contacts use cutting-edge technology and design to correct the issue, giving you unparalleled clarity and exceptional comfort. Presbyopia, also known as farsightedness, is a condition that makes it difficult to focus on objects that are close up. Acuvue Oasys for Presbyopia contact lenses are a breakthrough in lens technology for farsightedness. They are made with STEREO PRECISION TECHNOLOGY™, a revolutionary design that blends ring and aspheric progressive lenses to give you exceptional clarity near, far, and everywhere in between.
Acuvue Oasys for Presbyopia 6 Pack contacts also offer the highest level of UV protection on the market, shielding your eyes from 99.9% of UVB and 96% of UVA rays, which can guard against macular degeneration, cataracts, and other vision concerns. Each Oasys contact lens is infused with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS Technology, making them highly breathable, exceptionally moist, and super-soft from the moment you put them on the moment you take them out. Acuvue Oasys for Presbyopia come with 6 lenses that are meant to be worn for 1 week of extended wear or for 2 weeks of daily wear. Add power range:Hi: +2.00 to +2.50 Mid: +1.50 to +1.75 Low: +0.75 to +1.25
Find the lowest price for Acuvue Oasys for Presbyopia 6 Pack online
Don’t forget that you can always save money by using our price comparison engine to see which online store currently has the lowest price available for Acuvue Oasys for Presbyopia 6 Pack.
Do Online Stores Participate In The Acuvue Rebate Program?
No, at this time, the Acuvue Rewards program is only available at your local retailers. Per program details, ACUVUE® Rewards are only valid on in-office purchases and purchases made at select retail locations. Rewards are NOT valid for internet purchases OR purchases made at large retailers including (but not limited to) Costco Optical, Sam’s Club Optical, BJ’s Optical, Walmart Optical, or Target Optical.
That means you’ll have to purchase from your eye doctor or from an optical shop. There is a chance that you could save more by purchasing online, so make sure you check our contact lens price comparison tool.
How Do I Get My Acuvue Rewards Rebate?
Claiming a rebate can feel like you’re a circus lion jumping through the ring master’s hoop. The requirements are:
- You must create an account on Acuvue.com and fill in all the required information in the Rewards section.
- Purchases of ACUVUE OASYS Family, 1 DAY ACUVUE MOIST Family, and ACUVUE VITA must be made in-office or in-store.
- Reward (rebate) requests with valid Reward Code obtained from place of purchase must be submitted online within 60 days of purchase.
- Requires submission of product purchase receipt showing:
- (a) patient name
- (b) name of seller
- (c) ACUVUE brand purchased
- (d) number of boxes/lenses purchased
- (e) date of purchase
- (f) purchase price.
- To submit for a reward (rebate) online, the consumer must register online for MyACUVUE and become an ACUVUE Insider.
Once you submit online with the required items, you must then:
- Mail your tear pad sheet containing a unique rewards code and your original unaltered receipt to: Merkle, PO Box 5085, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5085.
- Once your tear pad sheet and original unaltered receipt are received, your submission will be processed.
- If your tear pad sheet and receipt are not received within 4 weeks, you will receive a rejection notification informing you that these were not received. You can always mail the receipt and tear pad back in and your submission will be re-evaluated upon receipt.
- The rebate comes in the form of a Visa® prepaid gift card.
Acuvue Rewards Rebate FAQs
Where Do I File My Rebate Claim?
You can file your claim and get started on the Acuvue Rewards website.
What If I Purchased My Contacts Online?
You must make your purchase at a participating location or retailer. Make sure to ask your Eye Care Professional for your Rewards Code at the time of purchase.
Is the rewards code available at any place that sells ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses?
No. ACUVUE® rewards are only available through in-office purchases and purchases made at participating retail locations. Rewards are not valid for internet purchases or purchases made at Costco Optical, Sam’s Club Optical, BJs Optical, Walmart Optical, and Target Optical.
Do I Need To Mail Forms In?
Yes, Acuvue Rewards requires you to mail in your form after you complete it online.
How Long Does The Rebate Take To Arrive?
The process of getting your contact lens rebate can take 2-4 weeks once it’s received and approved.
How do I obtain a rewards code?
You must make your purchase at a participating location. Make sure to ask your Eye Doctor for your Rewards Code at the time of purchase.
Camilo is the founder of Contacts Compare and is a contact lens enthusiast who has been buying, shopping, and comparing contact lenses for over 12 years. He started Contacts Compare because it was nearly impossible to compare prices quickly to make sure he was getting the best price possible. He holds degrees from Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania. His favorite contact lens is Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with Hydraluxe.