Contact lens rebates are one of the best ways to save money and get cheap contacts. If you wear Acuvue Oasys 2 Week contacts, then you can use Acuvue’s rebate program to save money when you buy an annual supply. This article contains all of the details you’ll need to get started.
Thankfully, the majority of the rebate process for contact lenses can be completed online in order to receive your prepaid VISA rebate card.
Once you complete all of the steps to file a claim, you’ll receive a physical card or digital debit card after a few weeks that can be used at any store that accepts prepaid cards (virtually any store or website). Remember to take a picture of the tear sheet you receive from your eye care professional as well as your purchase receipt for your records.
One thing to note is that the vast majority of contact lens rebates require you to purchase an annual supply, so you need to feel confident that you like the contacts. Rest assured that Acuvue is a leader in the contact lens world and that buying an annual supply will allow you to save money AND not worry about running out of lenses when you need them.
How the Acuvue Oasys 2 Week with Hydraclear Plus Rebate Program Works
- Save $20 on an annual supply (4 boxes of 12 contacts) – New and Current Wearers Eligible
- Save $20 on an annual supply (2 boxes of 24 contacts) – New and Current Wearers Eligible
- Save $20 on an annual supply (8 boxes of 6 contacts) – New and Current Wearers Eligible
- Save $80 on an annual supply (8 boxes of 6 contacts) – Only New Wearers Eligible
- Save $30 on an annual supply (8 boxes of 6 contacts) – Current Wearers Eligible
- Save $35 on a 6 month supply (4 boxes of 6 contacts) – Only New Wearers Eligible
Do Online Stores Participate In The Acuvue Oasys 2 Week Rebate Program?
No, at this time, the Acuvue Rewards program is only available at your local retailers. Per program details, ACUVUE® Rewards are only valid on in-office purchases and purchases made at select retail locations. Rewards are NOT valid for internet purchases OR purchases made at large retailers including (but not limited to) Costco Optical, Sam’s Club Optical, BJ’s Optical, Walmart Optical, or Target Optical.
That means you’ll have to purchase from your eye doctor or from an optical shop. There is a chance that you could save more by purchasing online, so make sure you check our contact lens price comparison tool.
How Do I Get My Acuvue Oasys 2 Week Rebate?
Claiming a rebate can feel like you’re a circus lion jumping through the ring master’s hoop. The requirements are:
- You must create an account on Acuvue.com and fill in all the required information in the Rewards section.
- Purchases of ACUVUE OASYS Family, 1 DAY ACUVUE MOIST Family, and ACUVUE VITA must be made in-office or in-store.
- Reward (rebate) requests with valid Reward Code obtained from place of purchase must be submitted online within 60 days of purchase.
- Requires submission of product purchase receipt showing:
- (a) patient name
- (b) name of seller
- (c) ACUVUE brand purchased
- (d) number of boxes/lenses purchased
- (e) date of purchase
- (f) purchase price.
- To submit for a reward (rebate) online, the consumer must register online for MyACUVUE and become an ACUVUE Insider.
Once you submit online with the required items, you must then:
- Mail your tear pad sheet containing a unique rewards code and your original unaltered receipt to: Merkle, PO Box 5085, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5085.
- Once your tear pad sheet and original unaltered receipt are received, your submission will be processed.
- If your tear pad sheet and receipt are not received within 4 weeks, you will receive a rejection notification informing you that these were not received. You can always mail the receipt and tear pad back in and your submission will be re-evaluated upon receipt.
- The rebate comes in the form of a Visa® prepaid gift card.
Acuvue Rewards Rebate FAQs
Where Do I File My Rebate Claim?
You can file your claim and get started on the Acuvue Rewards website.
What If I Purchased My Contacts Online?
You must make your purchase at a participating location or retailer. Make sure to ask your Eye Care Professional for your Rewards Code at the time of purchase.
Is the rewards code available at any place that sells Acuvue Oasys 2 Week Contact Lenses?
No. ACUVUE® rewards are only available through in-office purchases and purchases made at participating retail locations. Rewards are not valid for internet purchases or purchases made at Costco Optical, Sam’s Club Optical, BJs Optical, Walmart Optical, and Target Optical.
Do I Need To Mail Forms In?
Yes, Acuvue Rewards requires you to mail in your form after you complete it online.
How Long Does The Rebate Take To Arrive?
The process of getting your contact lens rebate can take 2-4 weeks once it’s received and approved.
How do I obtain a rewards code?
You must make your purchase at a participating location. Make sure to ask your Eye Doctor for your Rewards Code at the time of purchase.
Is There A List Of Other Contact Lens Rebates?
Yes, here is a list of other contact lens rebate programs:
- CooperVision Biofinity Rebate
- CooperVision MyDay Rebate
- CooperVision Clariti 1 Day Rebate
- Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism Rebate
- 1-Day Acuvue Moist Rebate
- 1-Day Acuvue Oasys Rebate
- Acuvue Vita Rebate
- Acuvue Oasys with Transitions Rebate
- DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Rebate
- DAILIES Total 1 Rebate
- Alcon Precision 1 Rebate
- Alcon Air Optix Rebate
Camilo is the founder of Contacts Compare and is a contact lens enthusiast who has been buying, shopping, and comparing contact lenses for over 12 years. He started Contacts Compare because it was nearly impossible to compare prices quickly to make sure he was getting the best price possible. He holds degrees from Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania. His favorite contact lens is Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with Hydraluxe.