Contact lenses can be pretty costly, so using a rebate can be one of the most powerful things you can do to get an annual supply of contact lenses for less.
The biggest thing that shoppers of Acuvue Oasys 2 Week for Astigmatism 6 Pack don’t realize is that you are usually required to purchase an annual supply to participate in the rebate program.
This article will walk you through all of the Acuvue Oasys 2 Week for Astigmatism 6 Pack Rebate program details so that you can save money. If you’d like to learn about other lenses that are eligible, please refer to our Acuvue Rewards Program page.
Acuvue Oasys 2 Week for Astigmatism 6 Pack Product Overview
Acuvue Oasys 2 Week for Astigmatism 6 Pack is the world’s first contact lens made from senofilcon A, a space-age silicone hydrogel material that corrects astigmatism without discomfort or dryness. These contact lenses also incorporate HYDRACLEAR® Plus, a technology that minimizes dryness and holds moisture by stabilizing the tear film. Have you ever had your lenses shift around when you blink? That’s a thing of the past with Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism lenses. They boast a BLINK STABILIZED® Design that holds your contacts in place, even during exercise or in tough conditions. They also offer protection from UV rays, which can help prevent macular degeneration and cataracts. In fact, they’ve been shown to shield your eyes from 99.9% of UVB rays and 96% of UVA rays, one of the highest protections available.
For sufferers of astigmatism, finding a pair of comfortable contact lenses can be a real challenge. Not anymore.
Acuvue Oasys 2 Week for Astigmatism 6 Pack Lens Parameters:
Plano to -6.00D (in 0.25D steps) Cyl: -0.75, -1.25, -1.75, -2.25, -2.75 Axis: 10° to 180° (in 10° increments)
-6.50D to -9.00D (in 0.50D steps) Cyl: -0.75, -1.25, -1.75, -2.25, -2.75 Axis: 10° to 180° (in 10° increments)
+0.25D to +6.00D (in 0.25D steps) Cyl: -0.75, -1.25, -1.75, -2.25, -2.75 Axis: 10° to 180° (in 10° increments)
Keep reading to learn how the Acuvue Rebate Program works!
Acuvue Oasys 2 Week for Astigmatism 6 Pack Rebate Amount
- Save $20 on an annual supply (8 boxes of 6 contacts) – New and Current Wearers Eligible
Find the lowest price for Acuvue Oasys 2 Week for Astigmatism 6 Pack online
Do Online Stores Participate In The Acuvue Oasys 2 Week for Astigmatism 6 Pack Rebate Program?
No, at this time, the Acuvue Rewards program is only available at your local retailers. Per program details, ACUVUE® Rewards are only valid on in-office purchases and purchases made at select retail locations. Rewards are NOT valid for internet purchases OR purchases made at large retailers including (but not limited to) Costco Optical, Sam’s Club Optical, BJ’s Optical, Walmart Optical, or Target Optical.
That means you’ll have to purchase from your eye doctor or from an optical shop. There is a chance that you could save more by purchasing online, so make sure you check our contact lens price comparison tool.
How Do I Get My Acuvue Rewards Rebate?
Claiming a rebate can feel like you’re a circus lion jumping through the ring master’s hoop. The requirements are:
- You must create an account on Acuvue.com and fill in all the required information in the Rewards section.
- Purchases of ACUVUE OASYS Family, 1 DAY ACUVUE MOIST Family, and ACUVUE VITA must be made in-office or in-store.
- Reward (rebate) requests with valid Reward Code obtained from place of purchase must be submitted online within 60 days of purchase.
- Requires submission of product purchase receipt showing:
- (a) patient name
- (b) name of seller
- (c) ACUVUE brand purchased
- (d) number of boxes/lenses purchased
- (e) date of purchase
- (f) purchase price.
- To submit for a reward (rebate) online, the consumer must register online for MyACUVUE and become an ACUVUE Insider.
Once you submit online with the required items, you must then:
- Mail your tear pad sheet containing a unique rewards code and your original unaltered receipt to: Merkle, PO Box 5085, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5085.
- Once your tear pad sheet and original unaltered receipt are received, your submission will be processed.
- If your tear pad sheet and receipt are not received within 4 weeks, you will receive a rejection notification informing you that these were not received. You can always mail the receipt and tear pad back in and your submission will be re-evaluated upon receipt.
- The rebate comes in the form of a Visa® prepaid gift card.
Acuvue Rewards Rebate FAQs
Where Do I File My Rebate Claim?
You can file your claim and get started on the Acuvue Rewards website.
What If I Purchased My Contacts Online?
You must make your purchase at a participating location or retailer. Make sure to ask your Eye Care Professional for your Rewards Code at the time of purchase.
Is the rewards code available at any place that sells ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses?
No. ACUVUE® rewards are only available through in-office purchases and purchases made at participating retail locations. Rewards are not valid for internet purchases or purchases made at Costco Optical, Sam’s Club Optical, BJs Optical, Walmart Optical, and Target Optical.
Do I Need To Mail Forms In?
Yes, Acuvue Rewards requires you to mail in your form after you complete it online.
How Long Does The Rebate Take To Arrive?
The process of getting your contact lens rebate can take 2-4 weeks once it’s received and approved.
How do I obtain a rewards code?
You must make your purchase at a participating location. Make sure to ask your Eye Doctor for your Rewards Code at the time of purchase.
Camilo is the founder of Contacts Compare and is a contact lens enthusiast who has been buying, shopping, and comparing contact lenses for over 12 years. He started Contacts Compare because it was nearly impossible to compare prices quickly to make sure he was getting the best price possible. He holds degrees from Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania. His favorite contact lens is Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with Hydraluxe.