As you already know, contacts can be quite costly. For that reason, using a rebate is one of the best things you can do to get an annual supply of contact lenses for less.
A main thing that many shoppers of Acuvue Oasys 1 Day for Astigmatism 90 Pack don’t realize is that you’re usually required to buy an annual supply to participate in the rebate program. That’s a big purchase, but if you can do it, the savings are usually worth it!
This guide will walk you through all of the Acuvue Oasys 1 Day for Astigmatism 90 Pack Rebate program details so that you can save money. If you’d like to learn about some other Acuvue contacts that are eligible, please refer to our Acuvue Rewards Program overview page.
Acuvue Oasys 1 Day for Astigmatism 90 Pack Product Overview
Acuvue Oasys 1 Day for Astigmatism 90 Pack Contact Lenses are designed with Hydraluxe Technology to help make the feeling of tired eyes a thing of the past. The design of these daily contacts for astigmatism also help to provide clear, consistent, stable vision all day long—whether you’re relaxing on the couch or playing sports. These are Acuvue’s top-of-the-line daily contacts for astigmatism and are often compared to Alcon’s Dailies Total1 for Astigmatism 90 Pack.
Acuvue Oasys 1-Day for Astigmatism 90 Pack Lens Parameters:
Plano to -6.00D (in 0.25D steps) Cyl: -0.75, -1.25, -1.75 Axis: 10°, 20°, 30°, 40°,
50°, 60°, 70°, 80°, 90°, 100°, 110°, 120°, 130°, 140°, 150°, 160°, 170°, 180°
Axis: 10°, 20°, 70°, 80°, 90°, 100°, 110°, 160°, 170°, 180°
-6.50D to -9.00D (in 0.50D steps)
Cyl: -0.75, -1.25, -1.75 Axis: 10°, 20°, 70°, 80°, 90°, 100°, 110°, 160°, 170°, 180°
+0.25D to +4.00D (in 0.25 steps) Cyl: -0.75, -1.25, -1.75
Axis: 10°, 20°, 70°, 80°, 90°, 100°, 110°, 160°, 170°, 180°
Keep reading to learn how the Acuvue Rebate Program works!
Acuvue Oasys 1 Day for Astigmatism 90 Pack Rebate Amount
- Save $250 on an annual supply (8 boxes of 90 contacts) – Only New Wearers Eligible
- Save $100 on an annual supply (8 boxes of 90 contacts) – Current Wearers Eligible
- Save $100 on a 6 month supply (4 boxes of 90 contacts) – Only New Wearers Eligible
- Save $35 on a 3 month supply (2 boxes of 90 contacts) – Only New Wearers Eligible
Find the lowest price for Acuvue Oasys 1 Day for Astigmatism 90 Pack online
Do Online Stores Participate In The Acuvue Oasys 1 Day for Astigmatism 90 Pack Rebate Program?
No, at this time, the Acuvue Rewards program is only available at your local retailers. Per program details, ACUVUE® Rewards are only valid on in-office purchases and purchases made at select retail locations. Rewards are NOT valid for internet purchases OR purchases made at large retailers including (but not limited to) Costco Optical, Sam’s Club Optical, BJ’s Optical, Walmart Optical, or Target Optical.
That means you’ll have to purchase from your eye doctor or from an optical shop. There is a chance that you could save more by purchasing online, so make sure you check our contact lens price comparison tool.
How Do I Get My Acuvue Rewards Rebate?
Claiming a rebate can feel like you’re a circus lion jumping through the ring master’s hoop. The requirements are:
- You must create an account on Acuvue.com and fill in all the required information in the Rewards section.
- Purchases of ACUVUE OASYS Family, 1 DAY ACUVUE MOIST Family, and ACUVUE VITA must be made in-office or in-store.
- Reward (rebate) requests with valid Reward Code obtained from place of purchase must be submitted online within 60 days of purchase.
- Requires submission of product purchase receipt showing:
- (a) patient name
- (b) name of seller
- (c) ACUVUE brand purchased
- (d) number of boxes/lenses purchased
- (e) date of purchase
- (f) purchase price.
- To submit for a reward (rebate) online, the consumer must register online for MyACUVUE and become an ACUVUE Insider.
Once you submit online with the required items, you must then:
- Mail your tear pad sheet containing a unique rewards code and your original unaltered receipt to: Merkle, PO Box 5085, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5085.
- Once your tear pad sheet and original unaltered receipt are received, your submission will be processed.
- If your tear pad sheet and receipt are not received within 4 weeks, you will receive a rejection notification informing you that these were not received. You can always mail the receipt and tear pad back in and your submission will be re-evaluated upon receipt.
- The rebate comes in the form of a Visa® prepaid gift card.
Acuvue Rewards Rebate FAQs
Where Do I File My Rebate Claim?
You can file your claim and get started on the Acuvue Rewards website.
What If I Purchased My Contacts Online?
You must make your purchase at a participating location or retailer. Make sure to ask your Eye Care Professional for your Rewards Code at the time of purchase.
Is the rewards code available at any place that sells ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses?
No. ACUVUE® rewards are only available through in-office purchases and purchases made at participating retail locations. Rewards are not valid for internet purchases or purchases made at Costco Optical, Sam’s Club Optical, BJs Optical, Walmart Optical, and Target Optical.
Do I Need To Mail Forms In?
Yes, Acuvue Rewards requires you to mail in your form after you complete it online.
How Long Does The Rebate Take To Arrive?
The process of getting your contact lens rebate can take 2-4 weeks once it’s received and approved.
How do I obtain a rewards code?
You must make your purchase at a participating location. Make sure to ask your Eye Doctor for your Rewards Code at the time of purchase.
Camilo is the founder of Contacts Compare and is a contact lens enthusiast who has been buying, shopping, and comparing contact lenses for over 12 years. He started Contacts Compare because it was nearly impossible to compare prices quickly to make sure he was getting the best price possible. He holds degrees from Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania. His favorite contact lens is Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with Hydraluxe.