The 1-Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal 30 Pack rebate program is a wonderful way to save money on your 1-Day Acuvue Moist brand contact lenses.
Contact lenses can be pretty costly, so using a rebate can be one of the most powerful things you can do to get an annual supply of contact lenses for less.
The biggest thing that shoppers of 1-Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal 30 Pack don’t realize is that you are usually required to purchase an annual supply to participate in the rebate program.
This article will walk you through all of the 1-Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal 30 Pack Rebate program details so that you can save money. If you’d like to learn about other lenses that are eligible, please refer to our Acuvue Rewards Program page.
1-Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal 30 Pack Product Overview
1-Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal 30 Pack, complete with Acuvue’s exclusive LACREON® Technology, allows contact lens wearers with presbyopia to experience the crisp and quality vision correction, breathable comfort, and flexible convenience of the Acuvue 1-Day family of products. Boasting one of the highest levels of UV protection for a daily disposable lens, the Acuvue line truly provides an all-encompassing contact lens experience. 1 Day Acuvue Multifocal 30 Pack contacts are made from etafilcon A and have 58% water content. In addition, these convenient lenses block 97% of UVB and 82% of UVA light.
Add power range:Hi: +2.00 to +2.50 Mid: +1.50 to +1.75 Low: +0.75 to +1.25
Keep reading to learn how the Acuvue Rebate Program works!
1-Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal 30 Pack Rebate Amount
- Save $75 on an annual supply (24 boxes of 30 contacts) – New and Current Wearers Eligible
Find the lowest price for 1-Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal 30 Pack online
Don’t forget that you can always save money by using our price comparison engine to see which online store currently has the lowest price available for 1-Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal 30 Pack.
Do Online Stores Participate In The 1-Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal 30 Pack Rebate Program?
No, at this time, the Acuvue Rewards program is only available at your local retailers. Per program details, ACUVUE® Rewards are only valid on in-office purchases and purchases made at select retail locations. Rewards are NOT valid for internet purchases OR purchases made at large retailers including (but not limited to) Costco Optical, Sam’s Club Optical, BJ’s Optical, Walmart Optical, or Target Optical.
That means you’ll have to purchase from your eye doctor or from an optical shop. There is a chance that you could save more by purchasing online, so make sure you check our contact lens price comparison tool.
How Do I Get My Acuvue Rewards Rebate?
Claiming a rebate can feel like you’re a circus lion jumping through the ring master’s hoop. The requirements are:
- You must create an account on Acuvue.com and fill in all the required information in the Rewards section.
- Purchases of ACUVUE OASYS Family, 1 DAY ACUVUE MOIST Family, and ACUVUE VITA must be made in-office or in-store.
- Reward (rebate) requests with valid Reward Code obtained from place of purchase must be submitted online within 60 days of purchase.
- Requires submission of product purchase receipt showing:
- (a) patient name
- (b) name of seller
- (c) ACUVUE brand purchased
- (d) number of boxes/lenses purchased
- (e) date of purchase
- (f) purchase price.
- To submit for a reward (rebate) online, the consumer must register online for MyACUVUE and become an ACUVUE Insider.
Once you submit online with the required items, you must then:
- Mail your tear pad sheet containing a unique rewards code and your original unaltered receipt to: Merkle, PO Box 5085, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5085.
- Once your tear pad sheet and original unaltered receipt are received, your submission will be processed.
- If your tear pad sheet and receipt are not received within 4 weeks, you will receive a rejection notification informing you that these were not received. You can always mail the receipt and tear pad back in and your submission will be re-evaluated upon receipt.
- The rebate comes in the form of a Visa® prepaid gift card.
Acuvue Rewards Rebate FAQs
Where Do I File My Rebate Claim?
You can file your claim and get started on the Acuvue Rewards website.
What If I Purchased My Contacts Online?
You must make your purchase at a participating location or retailer. Make sure to ask your Eye Care Professional for your Rewards Code at the time of purchase.
Is the rewards code available at any place that sells ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses?
No. ACUVUE® rewards are only available through in-office purchases and purchases made at participating retail locations. Rewards are not valid for internet purchases or purchases made at Costco Optical, Sam’s Club Optical, BJs Optical, Walmart Optical, and Target Optical.
Do I Need To Mail Forms In?
Yes, Acuvue Rewards requires you to mail in your form after you complete it online.
How Long Does The Rebate Take To Arrive?
The process of getting your contact lens rebate can take 2-4 weeks once it’s received and approved.
How do I obtain a rewards code?
You must make your purchase at a participating location. Make sure to ask your Eye Doctor for your Rewards Code at the time of purchase.
Camilo is the founder of Contacts Compare and is a contact lens enthusiast who has been buying, shopping, and comparing contact lenses for over 12 years. He started Contacts Compare because it was nearly impossible to compare prices quickly to make sure he was getting the best price possible. He holds degrees from Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania. His favorite contact lens is Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with Hydraluxe.